BEST Growth Hub Online Training Programme
These free business support webinars are fully funded by BEST Growth Hub and are being delivered by Ignite Business in partnership with NWES and Colbea.
Delegates are able to attend as many webinar sessions as they like as these do not count toward their BEST Workshop Programme 21 hour allocation.
|Pinterest for Business||20/06/2017||9.30am – 10.30am|
Practical webinar – Setting up and using your Pinterest account, creating compelling content to engage with your customers. Planning a content strategy to help drive traffic to your website to increase sales.
|Cyber Crime||20/06/2017||12pm – 1pm|
Find out what criminal activities are carried out by means of computers or the Internet.
|Time Management – Online||29/06/2017||9.30am – 10.30am|
The online Time Management workshop is designed to make you more aware about the techniques available to make your day more efficient and cost effective.
Looking at ways to enable you to work smarter not harder. Goal setting techniques that help you to effectively plan and set priorities. Focusing on the time management tools available to you and how best to use them in your business. How to organise and conduct efficient and effective meetings.
You will require good internet connection and access to a camera/sound, for more information contact Ignite. There is also the option to attend the Ignite premises and borrow the equipment required, but this needs to be arranged in advance.
- On completion of this workshop you will be automatically referred to one of the BEST Growth Hub Navigators, who will be able to signpost you to further advice and any training that you might require.
- Each individual may attend workshops up to a maximum of 21 hours in total.
- Delegates may take part in as many online training workshops as they like as these do not count toward their overall hours.
- Each business can send a maximum of 2 members of staff on each course.
- In order to qualify for a place on the course, the employer/business must be based in Essex.
- Please note that the workshop may not take place if there are not a minimum number of attendees.
- Ignite Business Enterprise Limited will share information with Local Authorities and the BEST Growth Hub. The BEST Growth Hub, as the funders of the business support courses, may share your details with the Department for BEIS & your Local Authority, this may be used to facilitate the delivery and management of the services being provided.
- On occasions, photographs or video images may be taken of delegates for promotional/learning activities and a member of staff at the time must be notified if delegates do not wish their image to be kept and used.