You are cordially invited to attend Rail Conference at the Civic Centre, Chelmsford on Thursday, 11th July commencing at 10:00 am.
As a key supporter of Great Eastern Mainline Campaign, your continuing support for the campaign is invaluable and very much appreciated.
Much has changed since the business case was published in 2014:
- the new franchise is well underway with the imminent arrival of our new trains providing additional capacity;
- Greater Anglia is developing a new timetable;
- Local Authorities have updated their local plans;
- and Local Enterprise Partnerships have published revised economic growth strategies.
- There has also been changes in the way rail investment is allocated by Government.
To determine how this delivers against the ambitions of the Taskforce Great Eastern Mainline Taskforce undertaking a refresh of the evidence base to identify what the investment priorities are for the Great Eastern Mainline and when these need to be delivered to fully realise the full potential of our region.
This rail conference provides an ideal opportunity to bring you up to speed with this work and how you can help support our renewed case for investment.
With key speakers, including MPs, businesses and the franchise operator Greater Anglia – this really is an opportunity to help shape our future direction and ensure that our campaign continues to achieve the outcomes that passengers and our economy need and deserve. We do hope you will be able to join us.
With our best wishes, and renewed thanks for your continued support and encouragement as we work together to continue the transformation of our railway.
Please respond to email@example.com by no later than Friday, 21st June 2019.