Perfect for start-ups and individuals thinking about starting up in business, this free half-day course provides a comprehensive guide to the day-to-day monitoring of your business, ensuring you maintain full financial control. Hosted by our experienced Business Advisor, the course considers HMRC’s requirements in respect of bookkeeping and provides an understanding of the basic principles of Business Taxation and allowable expenses.
During the bookkeeping session we will consider
- HMRC’s mandatory requirements
- Bookkeeping options available, including a simple Spreadsheet system
- Maintaining an Asset Register
- Recording VAT
- The length of time records need to be kept
- Practical day to day tips on record keeping
The session will also give you the opportunity to complete an exercise, utilising our bookkeeping spreadsheet system. You will be able to take away this fully working spreadsheet to use in your business should you choose.
We will also consider:
- Self Assessment principles
- Deadlines for completion
- Calculating the tax due
- Corporation Tax
- Allowable and non allowable expenses
- Capital Allowances
With limited spaces, book your free place today on Eventbrite in just a few clicks. Any queries, simply speak to the Nwes team on 01279 311400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.