Join Dean Walters, Senior Digital Marketing Consultant at LocaliQ, who we all know and love, for some structured networking at this year’s Check-in @ Stansted Business Exhibition on Thursday 20 June 2019 at the Novotel London Stansted Airport.
It’s organised chaos – loud, energising, and fun!
Speed Networking is an efficient, face-to-face professional networking model, that enables participants to make new contacts through one-on-one focused conversations lasting 2 minutes.
When speedy introductions are completed, participants may talk to in more detail at the end of the session..
Benefits of Speed Networking:
- Meet more people in a short time frame
- Meet other like-minded professionals who have invested their time and energy in building their network
- Great fun
- Easily target individuals with whom you may spend more time with after the session
- Conducive environment in learning effective networking techniques through energised networking conversations and repetition
- Opportunity to practice proper networking, speeches, etc.
- Bring plenty of business cards
- Prepare your “speech” that focuses on the crux of who you are and your business to relay to your partner
- Follow-up with your new connections by planning follow-up meetings, lunches, and referrals after the session is over
- Be yourself and have fun!