Confident Communication: effective communication skills for business success
Participants who want to communicate effectively with their customers, suppliers, colleagues and team members.
During this workshop you will have the opportunity to consider what is really meant by the term assertive communication and to apply some simple techniques to help you communicate more clearly.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to
- Describe the features of clear, effective communication
- Identify the key characteristics of assertive, passive and aggressive communication
- Explain the “I’m OK, You’re OK” model in the context of effective communication
- Identify how clear communication can support the achievement of business goals
- Implement techniques for listening effectively and building rapport to support effective communication
This event is hosted by Jackie Clifford
Jackie’s passion is for learning – she loves to see the lightbulb come on for participants of her workshops. And she loves to keep learning herself, which means there is always something new and fresh to share! One of her favourite quotes is from Gandhi: “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
For any questions please contact us on 01206 548833.