This Fully Funded, worth £2,000 workshop, will give you a practical understanding of key Digital Marketing tools and techniques and how to use them to improve the performance of your business. You do not need to attend both days, just select when you register.
You will leave with a bespoke Digital Marketing Strategy for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Individuals looking to start up their own business.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Introduction to the Digital Marketing Landscape
- An overview of the media available in the digital landscape.
- Using Facebook for B2C and B2B marketing.
- Using Twitter, YouTube and Instagram effectively.
- The essentials of utilising Linked In effectively.
- Selecting the best social media that aligns your products, markets and budget.
- Integrating social media into day-to-day processes for your business.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Improving your Digital Marketing Performance
- Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy for your business.
- Understanding the real-time and high speed cycles of digital marketing.
- Utilising SEO effectively.
- The power of digital advertising and Google Adwords.
- Planning key digital channels, key messages and resource allocation.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Digital Marketing Strategy” for your business.