This workshop will give you a practical understanding of key Digital Marketing tools and techniques and how to use them to improve the performance of your business.
The workshop costs £2,000, but is free to eligible individuals and early stage businesses. You do not need to attend both days, just select when registering.
You will leave with a bespoke Digital Marketing Strategy for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Individuals looking to start up their own business.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Introduction to the Digital Marketing Landscape
- An overview of the media available in the digital landscape.
- Using Facebook for B2C and B2B marketing.
- Using Twitter, YouTube and Instagram effectively.
- The essentials of utilising Linked In effectively.
- Selecting the best social media that aligns your products, markets and budget.
- Integrating social media into day-to-day processes for your business.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Improving your Digital Marketing Performance
- Creating a Digital Marketing Strategy for your business.
- Understanding the real-time and high speed cycles of digital marketing.
- Utilising SEO effectively.
- The power of digital advertising and Google Adwords.
- Planning key digital channels, key messages and resource allocation.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Digital Marketing Strategy” for your business.