This free workshop has been designed specifically for small and medium sized businesses that provide low carbon and sustainable goods and services.
We’ll show you how to approach larger corporates to pitch for new business, and how to bid effectively for contracts with the local council, the NHS, schools, and other public sector organisations.
The workshop will be in two parts. The first section, run by David Mellor Mentoring, will focus on business development, effective networking, writing proposals and working with large commercial organisations.
The second section will be run by Fernau Solutions and will discuss how to find public sector contracts, how to bid and how to use your sustainability credentials to your advantage in your proposals.
The half day workshop will cover:
- Effective Networking;
- Pitching and Winning New Business;
- How to write an effective business proposal;
- How to find contracts (Public and Private sector);
- PQQs and ITTs – what you need to know.
- Identifying contract opportunities
- Getting on frameworks
- Meeting buyers
- Responding to sustainability questions in tenders
- Securing feedback