This workshop is worth £2,000, but is free to eligible businesses and individuals. You do not need to attend both days, just select when you register.
The workshop will give you a practical understanding of how to build or improve your website and create or improve your e-commerce capability.
It will also help you to understand the power and practical use of Google and other analytical tools to help ensure that your website is working for you.
You will leave with a bespoke Advanced Online Strategy for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Testimonials for our workshops
“An informative and extremly valuable experience”
“An excellent use of two days!”
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Individuals looking to start up their own business, who have a business plan or have a clear idea of their business structure and strategy.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Building a website and e-commerce capability
- An overview of the options available to build or improve your website, with benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Important aspects to consider in building or improving your website (customer journey, desired outcomes, style reflecting value proposition).
- Planning for an easy to use, flexible website that will grow with your business.
- Understanding strategic options for creating or improving an e-commerce capability.
- Practical consideration in implementing an e-commerce capability.
Workshop Content: Day 2
- Analysing and improving online performance.
- The power of Google Analytics and how to maximise benefits from it.
- Other analysis tools available to support improved online performance.
- Introducing online analysis as a key business process.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Advanced Online Strategy” for own business.