Colbea are holding their first Advice Fair outside Colchester as part of their new “Connect with Colbea” initiative.
The event is to launch one strand of this initiative which is to provide business advice and training services to the start-up business sector throughout Essex in co-operation with local district councils and Chelmsford is the first of these councils, who will initially be hosting a fully funded One to One Advisory Service at the Civic Centre once a month.
To introduce the service Colbea in co-operation with Chelmsford City Council will be holding their Advice Fair at Barclays Bank in the High Street in Chelmsford on Friday 12th July between 12:30 and 3:30 pm.
As well as their own advisers, Colbea have invited a number of sponsors and associated organisations to take part in providing specialist advice on important issues for start-up businesses.
These organisations include:
- Ellisons Solicitors – giving advice on legal matters.
- IP21 – giving advice on protecting your ideas.
- BEST Growth Hub – on ways they can help your business develop.
- RDP Accountants – with advice on accounting, systems and taxation.
- Polar Creative – advising visitors on way so exploit the internet to gain business.
- The Write Impression – helping businesses improve their image.
- Chelmsford City Council – on the range of services they offer for Chlemsford based businesses.
- Invest Essex – on sources of finance for starting and growing your business.
- Barclays Bank – on special facilities for small businesses.