This free 2 day workshop in Harlow will give you a practical understanding of key marketing tools and techniques and how to apply them.
You will leave with a bespoke Marketing Plan for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Key Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Key Marketing Principles.
- Defining your target customers and market.
- The importance of market research & types of research.
- The value of Agile development versus traditional research.
- The 5 P’s of a marketing strategy and plan, and the essentials of each “P”.
- The importance of branding.
- Communication techniques, advertising, PR and digital marketing.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Creating an Effective Marketing Plan
- Creating an outline 12-month marketing plan for own business.
- Setting objectives.
- Focussing on the fundamentals: brand, website, customer journey.
- Deciding the approach to the 5 P’s for own business.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “12 Month Marketing Plan” for own business.
This workshop is being run by First Ascent Ltd and Enterprise Support Alliance Ltd on behalf of the South East Business Boost programme and is free of charge to eligible businesses and individuals.
If you are unable to attend both days, or would like to attend one day only, please contact us and we can arrange this for you.