On the 26th July 2017, the Supreme Court decided that employment tribunal fees were unlawful, meaning employees can now take you to court for no charge. With a significant increase in tribunal claims being reported by the Ministry of Justice, it is now more important than ever that you have up-to-date compliant contracts, policies and procedures in place.
The Employment Law Advice Bureau and HR24 work exclusively with employers only offering free employment law and HR advice based on the ACAS Code of Practice. To support you, we are hosting an informative, interactive and commercially focused HR/Employment law masterclass.
Delivered by legal experts, this brief but valuable event will help protect your business by providing you with the knowledge and advice to prevent and resolve any employee issues.
The critical areas of discussion on the day will include:
- The Good Work Plan – Government Employment Law Reform – 2019/20
- Directors responsibilities – getting it right first time
- Contracts of employment – how to get them to work for you
- Absenteeism – handling suspected ‘sickies’, persistent lateness, controlling flexible workers
- Conduct v Capability – won’t do, can’t do! Understand the differences and handle correctly
- A brief introduction to GDPR/HR – how does this impact on managing your workforce
- Health & Safety – gain structured advice about your health & safety responsibilities
The advice you will receive at this event is in line with the ACAS Code of Practice.
For further information please contact Tanya on 0330 100 8706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event is sponsored by Avensure and free to attend, however, places are limited.