The purpose of the course:
Benefits for your organisation:
- This course will deliver a comprehensive insight into the documents used at every stage of the Export process.
- By completing the right forms, at the right time, in the right place, you will benefit from smooth customs clearance and ensure success in International Trade.
- Help you consider how BREXIT and CDS may affect your current procedures and practices
Who is this course for?
- Quotations, Proforma Invoices, Commercial Invoices, CCVO
- Certificates of Origin, EC & Arab British, Certification & Legalisation
- Preference & Origin Rules, EUR-1, ATR
- Pre-Shipment Inspection, Packaging Restrictions
- Transport Documents, Airway bills, Bills of Lading, CMR Notes
- Export Customs Clearance Entry Declarations
- Intrastat Despatch, EC Sales List
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- BREXIT – Customs Law, the Union Customs code (UCC)
By the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Feel confident they are completing the correct forms, in the correct way, for the correct reason.
- Ensure they are retaining Accurate Record Keeping for Proof of Removal.
- Be more aware of the changes on the horizon.
British Chambers of Commerce Accredited Course:
At the end of the course there will be a short assessment paper to complete which results in a BCC Certificate with a Pass or Merit achievement. Complete 6 of these to receive the BCC Foundation Award in International Trade. Learn More