These are practical sessions to help exporting businesses prepare for Brexit.
The Government is accelerating Brexit preparations so that it is ready to leave the EU on 31 October. Join the Department for International Trade in the East of England for a lunch session to discuss how to best prepare your business for Brexit.
During the session you will hear from Jim Fanshawe from Your Export Department, who has a wealth of international experience working for UK Trade & Investment and other commerical organisations, and have the opportunity to speak with local partners during the networking lunch.
What will you learn?
You’ll leave the event with information on how to create a personalised action plan covering:
- Paperwork needed to continue exporting
- Impact to supply chains
- Changes to regulations and contracts
- Where to find tariff information, commodity codes and duty rates
- What you might need to speak to customers and employees about
- Moving goods across borders
- Business travel to the EU
- Providing services to EU clients
- How to treat personal data
Who is this event for?
All exporters, particularly those exporting to the EU. There are several events like this running across the country.
There are several events like this running across the country.
Find your local event here:
• Tuesday 2nd October: Mulberry House, High Ongar (nr. Chelmsford), CM5 9NL
• Wednesday 23rd October: Colchester Football Club, Colchester, CO4 5UP
12:00 – 14:00 (Registration from 11:30)
Please note places are limited and offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration is required.
Exemplas Trade Services Ltd (ETSL) on behalf of Department for International Trade (DIT) in the East of England
For more information about the event please contact:
Phone: +44 (0) 1707 398 398