Monday, 11 February 2019 & Tuesday, 12 February 2019
This free 2 day workshop in Epping will give you a practical understanding of how to build a basic website and create an e-commerce capability.
It will also help you to understand the power and practical use of Google and other analytical tools to help ensure that your website is working for you.
You will leave with a bespoke Advanced Online Strategy for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Building a website and e-commerce capability
- An overview of the options available to build a website, with benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Using Important aspects to consider in building a website (customer journey, desired outcomes, style reflecting value proposition).
- Planning for an easy to use, flexible website that will grow with your business.
- Understanding strategic options for creating an e-commerce capability.
- Practical consideration in implementing an e-commerce capability.
Workshop Content: Day 2
- Analysing and improving online performance.
- The power of Google Analytics and how to maximise benefits from it.
- Other analysis tools available to support improved online performance.
- Introducing online analysis as a key business process.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Advanced Online Strategy” for own business.
This workshop is being run by First Ascent Ltd and Enterprise Support Alliance Ltd on behalf of the South East Business Boost programme and is free of charge to eligible businesses and individuals.
If you are unable to attend both days, or would like to attend one day only, please contact us and we can arrange this for you.