This very practical workshop will give you an immediate understanding of key people related processes that are important for your business success. Delivered by one of the UK’s leading HR practitioners, you will have the opportunity to gain pragmatic advice in dealing with your specific challenges.
You will leave with renewed knowledge and confidence, along with a bespoke Implementation Plan for your business.
Workshop Content: Day 1
HR Practice in Recruitment, Induction and Performance
- Attraction, recruitment & selection.
- Employment contract & induction.
- Engagement, Performance management and feedback.
Workshop Content: Day 2
HR Practice in Managing Absence, Discipline and Leave
- Absence management.
- Discipline and grievance
- Family leave (maternity/paternity), part-time working, redundancy and contractual changes (including termination)
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “HR action plan” for the business.
All topics will include practical tools and legislation/GDPR aspects.
Who should attend?
Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You do not need to attend both days, but we recommend that you do. Please select your attendance days when you register.