This workshop is worth £2,000 but is fully funded for eligible businesses and will give you a practical understanding of key HR and people related practices. You do not need to attend both days, just select which day when you register.
You will leave with a bespoke Implementation Plan for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
HR Practice in Recruitment, Induction and Performance
- Attraction, recruitment & selection.
- Employment contract & induction.
- Engagement, Performance management and feedback.
Workshop Content: Day 2
HR Practice in Managing Absence, Discipline and Leave
- Absence management.
- Discipline and grievance
- Family leave (maternity/paternity), part-time working, redundancy and contractual changes (including termination)
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “HR action plan” for the business.
All topics will include practical tools and legislation/GDPR aspects.