This free 2 day workshop in Basildon will give you a practical understanding of key HR and people related practices.
You will leave with a bespoke Implementation Plan for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
HR Practice in Recruitment, Induction and Performance
- Attraction, recruitment & selection.
- Employment contract & induction.
- Engagement, Performance management and feedback.
Workshop Content: Day 2
HR Practice in Managing Absence, Discipline and Leave
- Absence management.
- Discipline and grievance
- Family leave (maternity/paternity), part-time working, redundancy and contractual changes (including termination)
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “HR action plan” for the business.
All topics will include practical tools and legislation/GDPR aspects.
This workshop is being run by First Ascent Ltd and Enterprise Support Alliance Ltd on behalf of the South East Business Boost programme and is free of charge to eligible businesses and individuals.
If you are unable to attend both days, or would like to attend one day only, please contact us and we can arrange this for you.