This workshop costs £2,000, but is fully funded for eligible businesses. Please select which day you want to attend when you register (you can attend both days).
The workshop will give you a practical understanding of how to manage day to day cash flow, but also how to plan for growth and to secure finance or funding.
You will leave with a bespoke Implementation Plan for your business.
The workshop will begin at 9:30am and finish at 3:30pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Testimonials for our workshops
“An informative and extremly valuable experience”
“An excellent use of two days!”
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Improving your cashflow
- An overview of the financial flows in a business.
- Understanding income and expenditure accounts.
- Understanding and creating a Profit and Loss account.
- The role and importance of Balance Sheets.
- The critical importance of Cash Flow.
- Understanding Management Accounts.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Ensuring Longer term financial performance
- Using a Business Canvas to understand the key business activities in your business.
- Creating an outline 12-month income and expenditure plan for your business.
- Creating a 1-year P&L for own business.
- Creating a 2-year Cash Flow spreadsheet for your business.
- Seeing critical financial risks and opportunities in your business.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “financial improvement action plan” for your business.