This high-impact workshop gives you a practical understanding of how to immediately improve your website and create or improve your e-commerce capability. You will understand the power and practical use of Google and other analytical tools to help ensure that your website is working for you.
Alongside your increased knowledge and confidence, you will leave with a bespoke Advanced Online Strategy for your business.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Building a website and e-commerce capability
- An overview of the options available to build or improve your website, with benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Planning for an easy to use, flexible website that will grow with your business.
- Understanding strategic options for creating or improving an e-commerce capability.
- Practical consideration in implementing an e-commerce capability.
- Important aspects to consider in building or improving your website (customer journey, desired outcomes, style reflecting value proposition).
Workshop Content: Day 2
- Analysing and improving online performance.
- The power of Google Analytics and how to maximise benefits from it.
- Other analysis tools available to support improved online performance.
- Introducing online analysis as a key business process.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Advanced Online Strategy” for own business.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Individuals looking to start up their own business, who have a business plan or have a clear idea of their business structure and strategy.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You do not need to attend both days, but we recommend that you do. Please select your attendance days when you register.