This workshop costs £2,000, but is free to eligible businesses. You do not need to attend both days, just select when registering.
It will cover market research, branding, PR and communication, the customer journey, digital marketing and other key marketing tools and techniques.
You will leave with a bespoke Marketing Plan for your business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Testimonials for our workshops
“Helpful, engaging, personalised and inspiring.”
“An informative and extremly valuable experience”
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Key Marketing Tools and Techniques
- Key Marketing Principles.
- Defining your target customers and market.
- The importance of market research & types of research.
- The value of Agile development versus traditional research.
- The 5 P’s of a marketing strategy and plan, and the essentials of each “P”.
- The importance of branding.
- Communication techniques, advertising, PR and digital marketing.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Creating an Effective Marketing Plan
- Creating an outline 12-month marketing plan for own business.
- Setting objectives.
- Focussing on the fundamentals: brand, website, customer journey.
- Deciding the approach to the 5 P’s for own business.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “12 Month Marketing Plan” for own business.