Difficult staff behaviour seems to be a growing problem in many organisations. Most people behave well most of the time, but problems can develop in the workplace with staff that show extreme, persistent and difficult behaviour.
This workshop seeks to cover the following:
- Understanding extreme difficult behaviour (EDB)
- Understanding how staff develop in to an EDB
- Identifying the “Predator from the Prey”
- Awareness of difficult personality types
The course will:
- Develop strategies to manage extreme difficult behaviour in the workplace
- Use of an active case study to identify language and behaviour of an EDB
- Recognise key warning signs to help tackle extreme difficult behaviour at an early stage.
Course Tutor – Martin Smith PhD
Martin is an accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists, a life member of the Open University Psychological Society and a member of the Institute of Leadership and Management.
A senior lecturer in psychotherapy at Nottingham Trent University and independent training consultant, he specialises in extreme difficult behaviour in the workplace and personality issues which go well beyond simply awkward.
An Acas senior adviser will co-deliver this event, offering best practice workplace advice.
Price £245.00 per person Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email email@example.com