On Behalf of the Southend on Sea Borough Council, the Economic Growth Group wishes to invite local businesses to join this round table business engagement event to hear more about some of the major re-development projects happening in Southend on Sea Borough. Attendees will have the opportunity these projects with the project leaders so they can reflect on the business opportunities they offer to their business.
At this event the projects being discussed will be:
• Better Queensway – A major re-generation project which will create in the region of 1700 new homes within walking distance of the town centre
There will be a short presentation on each of these project followed by the opportunity to talk to representatives from each of these projects including:
• Alan Richards – Director of Property and Commercial, Southend on Sea Borough Council
• Harry Bunbury – Senior Development Surveyor, Henry Boot Developments Ltd. (Developer for Southend Airport Business Park)
• Mike Gray – Dedman Gray joint agent to Airport Business Park, Southend
• Andy Grant – Better Queensway Programme Manager
• Samantha Wait – Swan Housing
• Gilly Tobin – Swan Housing
Further details will be updated as and when confirmed.
Places are limited so prior booking is essential and places will be confirmed. Please click here to register your interest. Dependent on the level of interest in the project we may run another event if required.
Refreshments will be provided.