This free 2 day workshop in Basildon will give you a practical understanding of key project management tools and techniques and how to use them to improve performance in your business.
You will leave with a bespoke Project Management Improvement Plan for own business.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Key Project Management Tools and Techniques
- An overview introduction to project management principles, tools and techniques.
- Project management tools (processes and plans).
- Agile techniques.
- Communications, monitoring and reporting.
- Structuring and leading successful projects and teams.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Improving Project Management in your Business
- Examining where project management or specific tools could benefit your business.
- Creating an overview Project Plan for a key project in your business.
- Populating the Plan with detailed elements covering:
- Team structure and upskilling.
- Milestones and monitoring.
- Project processes.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Project Management Improvement Plan” for your business.
This workshop is being run by First Ascent Ltd and Enterprise Support Alliance Ltd on behalf of the South East Business Boost programme and is free of charge to eligible businesses and individuals.
If you are unable to attend both days, or would like to attend one day only, please contact us and we can arrange this for you.