This excellent workshop provides you with straightforward, practical advice to help make your projects more successful. In only two days, you will leave will new insight, energy and confidence to help the key projects in your business deliver great results.
Alongside your increased knowledge and toolbox of new techniques, you will also leave with a bespoke Project Management Improvement Plan for own business.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Key Project Management Tools and Techniques
- An overview introduction to project management principles, tools and techniques.
- Project management tools (processes and plans).
- Agile techniques.
- Communications, monitoring and reporting.
- Structuring and leading successful projects and teams.
Workshop Content: Day 2
Improving Project Management in your Business
- Examining where project management or specific tools could benefit your business.
- Creating an overview Project Plan for a key project in your business.
- Populating the Plan with detailed elements covering: Team structure and upskilling, milestones and monitoring, communications and project processes.
- Summarising the learning and activities into a concise “Project Management Improvement Plan” for your business.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided. You do not need to attend both days, but we recommend that you do. Please select your attendance days when you register.