T-Levels are new qualifications that come into place by 2020, designed by the government as part of their vision for a world-class technical education system in England.
The government’s planned reform of technical education and the skills system in England will support young people and adults to secure a lifetime of sustained skilled employment and meet the needs of our growing and rapidly changing economy.
The BEST Growth Hub and Chelmsford College are running a FREE information session on T-levels and Industrial Placements for Employers. Book your place to find out more, including the benefits to your business and the opportunities available.
Why should my business get involved?
- Address current and future skills shortages in your industry
- Strengthen your recruiting pipeline and increase diversity
- Give your employees the opportunity to develop management and mentorship skills
- Bring a fresh perspective into your business
- Inspire the next generation to work in your industry
10:00 Arrival and Tea & Coffee
10:30 Overview from the Department of Education
11:00 Industry Placements – Chelmsford College
11:15 Tea & Coffee Break
11:30 Apprenticeships – Chelmsford College
11:45 BEST Growth Hub