This compelling workshop is designed for businesses that want to use technology and software to help streamline their business activities. It will cover e-mail platforms, CRM systems, website platforms, social media, multimedia and teamworking platforms such as Slack & Trello.
At the end of the 2-day workshop you will leave with an understanding of online tools and resources that are available to help you grow your business and to work smarter not harder.
Workshop Content: Day 1
Essential IT Skills
- An overview of today’s IT skills needed by every business.
- Creating e-mail accounts & web domains
- The essentials of IT security
- Making your finances digital
- Keeping track of your customers with a CRM
- GDPR essentials
Workshop Content: Day 2
- The tools available to improve the “presentation” of your business
- Your online presence reviewed and measured: Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
- Creating video and multimedia content to support the presentation of the business
- Online resources to help get your business online
- Summarising the learning into a concise “Digital Skills Plan” for your business.
- Evaluation, other available support, Q&A.
Who should attend?
- Established businesses based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Start-up businesses registered for less than one year that are based in the Essex Local Authority area.
- Individuals looking to start up their own business.
You do not need to attend both days. Please select your attendance days when you register. The workshop will begin at 10am and finish at 4pm each day. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.