And Essex is indeed a leading element of the UK’s economy delivery key business advantages and opportunities . . .
- Home to the world’s largest powered floor for mobile robots at the University of Essex
- 70% of Essex advanced manufacturing firms export goods to every continent
- Two-thirds of England’s projected offshore wind installations by 2020 will be on its East Coast.
- Essex has the second highest concentration of finance and insurance workers in the European Union with 66,000 workers, only second to London, which happens to be on our doorstep too
- Essex is ranked number two in the UK for freight loading of trucks, 66m tonnes is loaded at Essex sites, growing year on year – a 38% increase in truck freight from 2010
- Home to the London Gateway Logistics Park, the largest distribution park in Europe
For information on the opportunities available in Essex, whether this because your business is based in Essex or you would like to know what is available for businesses in Essex click here. You can see available business premises here.