The Cyber Skills Immediate Impact Fund (CSIIF) aims to rapidly increase the diversity and quantity of people working in the cyber security sector. This is one of a range of initiatives intended to support the National Cyber Security Strategy aim of developing a sustainable supply of home-grown cyber security talent.
Grants are available to help develop effective and sustainable initiatives that will recruit more adults, particularly women, into the cyber security profession and contribute towards a growing and vibrant cyber security training ecosystem.
There are three individual funding pots on offer and the funding levels vary for each; as follows:
- Large and/or scaled-up initiatives: £250,000 – £500,000
- New, creative and/or innovative initiatives: £20,000 – £50,000
- West Midlands-based initiatives: £75,000
Eligible expenditure may include training and staff costs, equipment, stationery, utilities, job fairs and marketing campaigns.
Applications are accepted from a range of organisations carrying out initiatives in England. Lead applicants can be:
- training providers (both in cyber security and non-cyber security);
- professional bodies and organisations offering cyber security qualifications/certifications;
- registered charities and social enterprises;
- further and higher education institutions; or
- consortia led by any of the above.
A minimum of six and a maximum of 11 initiatives are expected to be funded through the current bidding round.
Applications will be open from 13:00 on Monday 8 October 2018 until 09.00 on Monday 5 November 2018.
If you meet the eligibility requirements as set out in the CSIIF Guidance for Applicants, please complete the application form and send it to email@example.com
For more information please click HERE