If you are aged 18 – 30, unemployed, live in Thurrock, Grays, Basildon, Southend or surrounding areas and have an Interest in working in the Logistics environment join this four week free
training programme where you can:
- Find out about more about careers and opportunities in Logistics
- Take part in a two week training course with South Essex College
- Gain two weeks practical experience with an employer.
- Improve your teamwork and communication skills and boost your confidence and interview skills.
- Gain Level 2 qualifications in First Aid & Teamwork, Risk Assessment and Conflict Management
- Receive up to six months support from The Prince’s Trust to help you find employment, education and training opportunities.
- All Travel expenses refunded for the duration of the programme.
Interviews will take place from Tuesday 28th August
If successful you will be invited to a Taster Day Wednesday 5th Sep
This programme runs from Monday 10th Sep – Friday 5th Oct
To join the course or find out more:
Contact Claire Burgess on 07984 005 934