Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) training programme helps make your business more competitive and productive by upskilling and developing your employees.
If you are a small or medium size business (SME), we can develop a bespoke training programme that is relevant to your business needs.
The project ethos is to upskill individuals within the workplace to enable them to progress within their chosen career.
The programme is co-funded by ESFA and European Social Fund.
Benefits to your business and employees
- Training is tailored to your business and employees’ needs
- Training can be undertaken on site
- On the job vocational training developed for learner’s style and can include taught, workplace assessment and online learning
- Flexible pick and mix training – choose from part or full qualifications, whatever suits your business and employees
- Improved productivity
- Confident and motivated employees
- Improved staff retention and loyalty
- Increased competitiveness
- Grow your own talent which can help reduce recruitment costs
- A wide range of training from English, Maths and Functional Skills to higher level qualifications for senior management teams.
What training is available?
There is a wide range of training available from short courses to full or part qualifications. Choose from many training options from leadership and management to technical skills training, there will be something to suit every business.
Priority sectors include:
• Advanced Manufacturing • Transport • Logistics • Life Sciences • Environmental Technologies • Energy • Creative Industries • Cultural and Media • Visitor Economy • Health and Social Care • How •
Businesses should be based in Essex and employ <250 full time employees. Individuals must be aged 16+ and meet eligibility criteria.
Phone: 01923 698449
For more information please download following flyers: