In the Market for Success 2 is an opportunity for aspiring businesswomen to access all the training, resources and support you need to get started in business AND take your business idea to market.
The programme includes;
- SIX training workshops covering key business areas – FUNDED
- Dedicated support in writing your business plan – FUNDED
- 12-month Virtual Tenancy at the Colchester Business Centre (worth over £550) – FUNDED
- A FREE test-trade spot on Colchester Market – Sell, Showcase, Survey or Sample your business on the buying public– FUNDED
- Professional Business Support from experienced advisors & expert speakers– FUNDED
Places are limited so book your place now to avoid disappointment. *£50 non refundable booking fee applies. (Please enquire for details of our hardship fund to eligible participants before booking your place).
In the Market for Success 2 is a funded Business Start-up Training Package worth £2000. The only cost to you is a £50 booking fee. (We just ask that you commit to the course and attend all sessions wherever possible, as IM4S is a limited opportunity).
Learn more about Colbea’s ‘In the Market for Success 2’ programme, the complete start-up package for women in business!
For queries/problems or more information please contact Jane Green on 01206 548833 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Workshop 1 – Introduction to business planning – Monday 27th January
- Workshop 2 – PR & Promotion – Monday 10th February
- Workshop 3 – Developing your product – Monday 24th February
- Workshop 4 – A practical guide to social media – Monday 9th March
- Workshop 5 – Financial Forecasting – Monday 23rd March
- Market Day – Saturday 28th March 8am-4pm
- Workshop 6 – Evaluating your business plans & next steps – Monday 6th April
Courses take place from 6pm-9.30pm at the Colchester Business Centre, 1 George Williams Way, Colchester, CO1 2JS.
Colbea’s fully accessible building is a three minute walk from St Botolph’sStation. On site parking is avaialble for evening courses.
For any questions please contact us on 01206 548833.