The annual Great British Entrepreneur Awards are intended to acknowledge and celebrate individual entrepreneurs within the commercial business world. The awards are made in order to boost talent that exists within businesses, rather than rewarding the company itself.
The following categories make up the 2017 awards:
- Creative Industries Entrepreneur of the Year
- Entrepreneur for Good Award
- Entrepreneurial City of the Year
- Entrepreneurs’ Champion of the Year
- Family Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- High School Entrepreneur of the Year
- High Street Entrepreneur of the Year
- Innovation Entrepreneur of the Year
- Scale-Up Entrepreneur of the Year
- Service Industries Entrepreneur of the Year
- Small Business Entrepreneur of the Year
- Start-Up Entrepreneur of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Entrants may find, as an entrepreneur, that they are suitable for multiple categories.
Winners will receive a certificate, together with the kudos associated with winning. Finalists and winners will be granted permission to use an Awards logo. All entrants are welcome to attend the awards ceremony, regardless of whether they are shortlisted.
The entrepreneur entering the awards must be either: a British citizen, residing in the UK, or have a company registered in the UK. There are no age restrictions.
The 2017 deadline for receipt of entries is 18 August 2017.
Enter here: GBEA