The South East Local Enterprise Partnership (SELEP) is seeking applications from businesses and organisations for grants for capital investment that deliver clear benefits in supporting economic growth, new jobs, homes and skills. This invitation is focussed on short term projects which will see funds spent by March 2021.
There is at least £8.3 million of capital grant funding available to support projects across Essex, Kent, Medway and East Sussex, with applicants invited to bid for grants of £250,000 to £8 million.
The criteria are as follows:
- The project aligns with SELEP’s objectives to support economic growth
- The project seeks between £250k and £8million in capital investment
- The project can be delivered in line with legal requirements on the use of public funds (e.g. state aid rules)
- The project will spend the capital investment by 31st March 2021
- The project is deliverable and will realise benefits such as deliver jobs, homes, learners, etc.
- The project provides high value for money
- The project has evidence of public support, and is supported by SELEP Federated Boards and by a relevant County or Unitary authority in the SELEP area
- There is a good rationale for the funding request
- The project has a comprehensive risk register and risk management in place.
Expressions of interest must be received by 5.30pm on Friday 31st August 2018.
For further information please click HERE.