The Startups Awards reward and celebrate the UK’s best business start-ups and represent an opportunity for companies to gain recognition for the outstanding achievements of the business, team or individual.
In addition to receiving a trophy to commemorate their success, winners will benefit from national and regional press coverage to raise their company’s profile. Both winners and finalists will be provided with a logo to use on marketing literature and letterheads and a template press release to maximise media coverage.
The following categories make up the 2017 Awards:
- The Start Up Loans Start-up of the Year
- The Start Up Loans Inspiring Entrepreneur of the Year
- People’s Champion
- App of the Year
- Crowdfunded Business of the Year
- Export Business of the Year
- Franchisee of the Year
- Innovative Business of the Year
- Product Business of the Year
- Retail Business of the Year
- Service Business of the Year
- Tech Business of the Year
- The Founders Pledge Social Impact Award
- Venture funded Business of the Year
- Women in Business Award
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Entrants are permitted to enter more than one category.
Businesses must be under four years old at the time of entry, privately owned and operating in the UK to be eligible to enter this awards scheme.
12 June 2017 Entries open
15 September 2017 Entry deadline
9 October 2017 Finalists announced
11 October 2017 Judging day – if you are selected to be a finalist you need to be contactable by phone on this day
30 November 2017 Awards ceremony at Royal Garden Hotel
Entries to the 2017 round of awards are being accepted until Friday 15 September 2017.
For more information please follow the link: Start-ups Awards