Are you developing a product or service that could contribute to a mission to help older people get the best out of life for as long as possible? Is your product or service designed to scale, appeal to cross-border markets and offer your business the opportunity to grow?
AgeTech Accelerator is THE accelerator programme for businesses with ambitions in the silver economy.
You can be an SME, a solo entrepreneur, a large company with a new product/service or a not-for-profit organisation. Ideally you need to be located in the SEAS2 Grow geographical region (www.agetechaccelerator.com/do-i-qualify) but we are able to select businesses from outside the region which have very promising products.
9 reasons to use AgeTech Accelerator:
- Cross-border geographical reach, widely connected and technologically open
- No charges, fees or equity requirements
- Direct channels to market for some product types
- Help in accessing markets in four countries
- Feedback from specialist panels of real people recruited from thousands of older consumers and users ensures stronger product-market fit
- Free testing of your product or service in the lab and field
- In-country experts specialising in the needs of older people
- The opportunity to sit down with potential buyers, commissioners, resellers and distributors to develop a strong value proposition and business model
- Become part of an invaluable silver economy business network
Whether you are just at an early stage or more advanced, AgeTech Accelerator is interested in hearing from you.
Our next deadlines are Midnight Sunday 14 April 2019 for expressions of interest (EOI) via www.agetechaccelerator.com/apply-now and Friday 26 April 2019 Midday for full applications.
You will be provided with a link via email for full applications after an EOI has been completed.
By completing an expression of interest, you also get access to our market study and strategic guide to entering the European silver economy, invitations to networking events, and signposting to exciting funding opportunities.
AgeTech Accelerator is part of the SEAS 2 Grow project. We do not give funds to your business, but our funding from the EU allow us to provide a wide range of services to you in a free programme. All you have to pay for are travel expenses for one meeting.
For more information on the SEAS 2 Grow project in general, please see our website: https://www.seas2grow.com/