The Venturespring Ignite Programme is a corporate accelerator which aims to match scale-up companies with various corporate businesses. The initiative will act as a growth vehicle to inspire, invest in, and guide start-ups to success. The funder’s vision is to inspire leaders to empower growth-driven start-ups to build a better world and to achieve this vision the funder is ‘bridging the gap’ between start-ups and corporations to empower technology ventures to grow and prosper faster.
The programme is looking for applicants who can solve corporate problems – with special emphasis placed on start-ups working across mobility, lifestyle, media, aerospace, travel, fintech, healthtech, AI, AR, VR and retail.
Venturespring Ignite Startup benefits include:
- Investment of between $10,000 – $100 million through a corporate and institutional investor network and or fund.
- Access to investors both corporate and institutional depending on preferences.
- Access to key corporate executives enabling the participant to navigate large corporate organisations for resources including investment – quickly and effectively.
- Strategic corporate match making for long term partnership opportunities to help ventures commercialise and gain access to whatever it is that they need.
- Exclusive access to and deployment of hard-to-reach corporate resources that will allow the venture to move on to the next level.
- An invitation to a Summit on Necker Island, where the business will have the opportunity to meet with the world’s most successful business leaders
- An opportunity to hear Summit speakers discuss key trends and the types of corporate resources available to start-ups.
Innovative start-up businesses from across all sectors and individuals who have new ideas and technologies will be eligible to apply. Applicants should be seeking to accelerate their development.
The deadline for applications to be received is 20 December 2018.