Working Well is a free programme that delivers health promotion advice and support services to small, medium and large workplaces in the private and public sectors across Essex. Since 2016 the programme has supported over 70,000 staff across 250 businesses.
Introducing the initiatives from this programme to your business can have an enormous impact on improving the health and wellbeing of your employees. In turn the business benefits from the long-term rewards of reduced sickness absenteeism, reduced staff turnover and increased profitability. In short, a happy, healthy workforce is a productive one.
Working Well offers a broad range of initiatives which are tailor made to meet the specific needs of the individual business and its workforce. These include:
- Free accredited 2 day Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) training (normal RRP £400pp)
- Free half day Mental Health Awareness training places (normal RRP £150pp)
- Free 1.5 hour Mental Health and Suicide Awareness course (max 16 people delivered in house)
- Free in-house staff NHS and Lifestyle Health checks
- Free NVQ L2 standard Health Improvement training for workplaces
- Free on-going support and training for your Workplace Health Champions
- Free Managers and Staff Stress Awareness training
- Free NHS Stop Smoking support
- Free in-house Healthy Eating and Physical Activity programmes (including a dedicated physical activity ambassador)
- Free Working Well accreditation award to recognise and celebrate your achievements
Further details can be found on the Working Well website
Alternatively, if you would like to speak to someone about the programme or to discuss your training needs please email email@example.com or call 0300 303 9988. Please ensure you quote ‘ECC Workplace Training Offer’ in any correspondence.