Essex International a specialist China business service. We focus on answering the question ‘is there a market in China for my product or service?’ and then we promote you to procurement/decision makers and find you interested buyers
Why work with us:
- Reach procurement/decision makers
- Begin to build brand awareness
- Obtain direct feedback from buyers
- Establish a presence in the market
- Navigate bureaucracy/regulations
We have 26 years’ experience in helping companies to find buyers and partners in China. Leading the largest UK-China region to region link for nearly 3 decades has given us exceptional access to hard to reach decision makers and market information. Our consultants in China will act on your behalf and be in direct communication with you
How our partnership with a client typically works
We tailor our service and can provide:
- Fixed length projects
- Call-off on a time basis
- Ongoing dedicated support
Meet with one of our China experts for a free initial consultation which allows us to truly understand your business and China objectives.
2. China Insight Report
We undertake research for you in the Chinese market; simultaneously interviewing and promoting you to senior buyers and decision makers.
3. Market Development
Based on your ambitions and objectives in China we can assist you by:
- Identifying additional buyers
- Investigating regulatory matters such as licencing procedures
- Enabling communication between you and your Chinese partners
- Attending exhibitions on your behalf
- Finding new premises in China
- Liaising with Chinese government departments.
4. Visit to China
We craft fully supported market visits set up to be as efficient as possible providing you with:
- Pre-arranged appointments
- Escort and interpretation in meetings with the consultant assigned to your business from the outset
- Support and booking of accommodation and transport
- Attendance at exhibitions
- Organisation of business meals for your clients/partners
- Seminar/event management
As part of our relationship with Jiangsu province we regularly receive government and trade delegations which, when appropriate, we invite businesses to participate in. Companies are able to sign up for notification of these events and other opportunities at http://essexinternational-en.org/china-network.
We also seek to introduce Chinese companies and investors to the UK. We take projects in need of investment and use our network of intermediaries and investors in China to seek funding for those projects. We assist Chinese companies looking to land in the UK to find suitable accommodation and market opportunities.
Finally we enable the sharing of expertise between the UK and China. We provide training courses for Chinese organisations, both public and private, who wish to learn how the UK handles issues like firefighting, medicine and doing business.
Essex County Council has been linked with Jiangsu Province in China for the previous 26 years. We have built on our deep connections and knowledge of the market to aid businesses exporting to China. We have established an office in Nanjing the capital of Jiangsu where we employ staff on the ground who can support and represent Essex businesses who are in or wish to enter the market. Our status as a government organisation provides us with access to departments at different levels of government and business. A key focus of our department is to provide the follow up and on the ground expertise that is required to maintain relationships in China.
Paul White – Senior Export Services Manager
Telephone: +44 3330 136 718