Hertfordshire Science Partnership
The University of Hertfordshire has secured external funding to support collaborative research with businesses in the Life Science areas.
Our new Hertfordshire Science Partnership can help your business access reduced cost collaborative research, with leading academic experts through the new Hertfordshire Knowledge Exchange Partnership scheme, which allows graduate research scientists to undertake a 4 year research and development alliance between the University and your organisation.
Benefits to your organisation include:
PhD level, applied research projects leading to the introduction of new products or services to market
- Consultancy from a University of Hertfordshire Academic throughout
- New graduate talent working within your business during year one
- Access to new research ahead of market
- Research support on directly applicable business activity
- Access to the specialist research facilities of the University for the duration of the HKEP project
If you are interested in talking more about the Hertfordshire Science Partnership please contact us at HSP@herts.ac.uk or call us on 01707 286406.
- - Access to Funding and Finance
- - Business Mentoring
- - Business Planning
- - Business Resources
- - Business Support
- - Consultancy & Mentoring
- - Contract & Collaborative Research
- - Innovation support
- - Knowledge transfer & exchange
- - Product testing